Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mini Quilt

As a mini project and something to add to my shop, I made a small baby quilted blanket to be used as a comforter and to help babies learn to grab using the tags. Its not big enough to be used as an actual blanket but more of a toy/something to hold. I used four different fresh fabrics, two from my favourite place to buy fabric, the black and white polka dot and lime green fabric and two I already had. I patched them together in a simple pattern, placed it on a light weight wadding and a plain white cotton  and then quilted them together diagonally.

I then added four tags on each edge sewed them down and then went round the edge with the same yellow cotton binding tape, that's it! And I actually didn't take me to long to make. Find it in my Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment